Mechanical Engineering MSc
Applicants should normally have, or expect to obtain before entry, one of the following:
- An honours degree (lower second or above) in a subject related to their proposed area of study.
- A degree, or in some special cases an equivalent appropriate qualification, supported by relevant work-based learning.
Applicants will normally have a Physics or engineering undergraduate background, or experience in those areas and will be planning to undertake a career in Mechanical Engineering.
- International/English Language Requirements:
International applicants are required to have one of the following English language qualifications with grades as shown below.
- A British Council International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 (or above) with a minimum score in each component of Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking of 5.5
- Pearson Academic score of 62 (or above) with a minimum score in each component of Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking of 51
- Or a Test of English as a Foreign Language - Internet Based Test) (TOEFL IBT) score of 89 (or above) with a minimum score in each component of Reading 18, Writing 17, Listening 17 and Speaking 20.
The University also accepts many other English language qualifications and if you have any questions about our English Language requirements please contact the International Admissions Office and we will be glad to assist you.
People who looked at this course also looked at:
Northumbria University has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information published is accurate at the time of publication. However, the University gives no warranty or representation as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of the information.