Accounting and Finance BA (Hons)
Standard entry requires a BTEC/HND/foundation degree in Business and Finance (Accounting) at merit level. Alternatively, professional qualifications such as:
- AAT Diploma plus a minimum of one year's relevant work experience
- CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting
- ACCA Professional Stage Part 2 completion
- ICAEW Diploma Stage completion
- Relevant Foundation degree or equivalent UK/Overseas qualification.
- Return to Learning:
We welcome applications from mature students and will consider, on an individual basis, those who do not meet traditional entry criteria but have an appropriate level of relevant experience. We are supportive of the University’s Access to HE course, the HEFC, which provides an excellent basis for preparing adult students for entry into Higher Education.
More details are available from the Return to Learning Service:
Tel 0191 227 4323
- International/English Language Requirements:
International applicants are required to have one of the following English language qualifications with grades as shown below.
- A British Council International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5 (or above) with a minimum score in each component of Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking of 5.5
- Pearson Academic score of 62 (or above) with a minimum score in each component of Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking of 51
- Or a Test of English as a Foreign Language - Internet Based Test) (TOEFL IBT) score of 89 (or above) with a minimum score in each component of Reading 18, Writing 17, Listening 17 and Speaking 20.
The University also accepts many other English language qualifications and if you have any questions about our English Language requirements please contact the International Admissions Office and we will be glad to assist you.
People who looked at this course also looked at:
Northumbria University has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information published is accurate at the time of publication. However, the University gives no warranty or representation as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of the information.