Mathematics with Business Management BSc (Hons)
Five GCSEs at grade C or above including English Language and Mathematics.
Plus one of the following:
- GCE and VCE Advanced Level:
340 UCAS Tariff points including Grade B in Mathematics
- Edexcel/BTEC National:
Distinction, Distinction, Distinction including Mathematics
- Scottish Highers:
ABBBB at Higher level including Mathematics, ABB at Advanced Higher including Mathematics.
- Irish Highers:
AAABB including Mathematics.
- Progression Diploma:
Only acceptable in conjunction with a GCE A level Grade B in Mathematics.
- Advanced Diploma:
Grade B in the Progression Diploma ncluding GCE Grade B in Mathematics
- IB Diploma:
28 points including Mathematics
- HEFC Access:
Four Distinctions and two Merits including Mathematical Studies, plus Toolbox.
- Other QAA-recognised access programme:
Full Access award to include a substantial Mathematics component at Level 3. Some units to be achieved at Distinction, others at Merit.
Access course students without GCSEs are not required to take these qualifications in addition to their Access award, but must ensure that any required subjects are fully met within their Access course.
- Return to Learning:
We welcome applications from mature students and will consider, on an individual basis, those who do not meet traditional entry criteria but have an appropriate level of relevant experience. We are supportive of the University’s Access to HE course, the HEFC, which provides an excellent basis for preparing adult students for entry into Higher Education.
More details are available from the Return to Learning Service:
Tel 0191 227 4323
- International/English Language Requirements:
International applicants are required to have one of the following English language qualifications with grades as shown below.
- A British Council International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 (or above) with a minimum score in each component of Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking of 5.5
- Pearson Academic score of 54 (or above) with a minimum score in each component of Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking of 51
- Or a Test of English as a Foreign Language - Internet Based Test) (TOEFL IBT) score of 79 (or above) with a minimum score in each component of Reading 18, Writing 17, Listening 17 and Speaking 20.
The University also accepts many other English language qualifications and if you have any questions about our English Language requirements please contact the International Admissions Office and we will be glad to assist you.
(Direct entry to the final year of this programme requires students to have IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.)
Applications will be considered on an individual basis and are particularly welcomed from students with non-standard qualifications, or from a variety of backgrounds.
People who looked at this course also looked at:
Northumbria University has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information published is accurate at the time of publication. However, the University gives no warranty or representation as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of the information.