Outputs and Findings
We have compiled a list of resources (Web sites and documents) relevant to the topic of ERM. This list is not intended to be comprehensive, but rather reflects items that came to our attention in the course of the project or that were suggested by participants in or ‘followers’ of the project. The list, which was last updated in November 2009, is available through the link at the bottom of this page.
The list has been organised into a number of loose categories for ease of use:
• Universities, colleges, and educational
• Archives, record offices, and libraries
• Books and publishers
• Government agencies (except for archives, records offices, libraries)
• Major non-government bodies with normative or policy-making powers
• Organisations and consortia (profit and non-profit)
• Professional recordkeepers’ associations / organizations
• Individuals—Websites and blogs
• Reports, journal articles and conference papers
Electronic records Search Engine
A custom Google search engine for ERM, based on the principal websites identified in the resources document and on other sites that came to our attention during the project.
A set of web link groups on Sqworl, offering a stripped-down version by category of those resources that are available online. Each category has a single web link which, when opened, contains graphic links to the individual resources as sub-elements.