We welcome students from many countries around the world onto Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes delivered at Coach Lane Campus. There are over 100 students from over 20 different countries studying on our Health and Education degree programmes. There are many more of our former students now working both in the UK and all over the world, using their Northumbria University degree to advance their career prospects in a whole range of organisations.
The programmes offered to international students are:
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies/Registered Nurse Adult
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Science
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- MSc Physiotherapy (Pre-registration)
- MSc Physiotherapy Studies
- MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-registration)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- MSc Health Sciences (Management)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education Studies
- Master of Education (MEd) with Leadership
- Master of Education (MEd) with Curriculum Development
- Master of Education (MEd) with Teaching and Learning
For all programmes there is the opportunity to access scholarship opportunities that are given by the School at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. It’s advisable to check the Tuition Fees and Scholarships page and the information available on the university's International web pages that will inform you about early payment of fees leading to substantial reductions in the overall cost of your degree.