Work-related Learning Services
The Region, Engagement and Partnerships team (REP) work across the University to develop and deliver bespoke learning programmes relevant to the needs of organisations and individuals in both the public and private sectors.
The portfolio of services includes:
- Support for partnerships with public and private sector employers
- Flexible work-based learning qualifications, encompassed within the Work-Based Learning Framework
- Accreditation of in-house/company training programmes
- Accreditation of Prior (Experiential) Learning [AP(E)L]
- Enterprise and employability enhancement
- Representing the interests of the University in many work-based learning settings.
The REP team provide a first point of contact for the University and represent Northumbria on a number of educational partnerships.