The Academic Quality Team provides support for the Schools' delivery of academic programmes for the Pro-Vice Chancellor (Learning and Teaching). The main activities are:
- Developing and implementing procedures for collaborative ventures programmes and frameworks including articulation agreements, partnership reviews, foundation degrees and corporate & community collaboration.
- Advising on and supporting approval processes for UK and international collaborative ventures.
Frameworks, Approvals, Assessment, Information and Review:
- Supporting annual and periodic review and developing our processes.
- Supporting QAA Audits and other external reviews including student surveys.
- Supporting the development of our academic frameworks, our processes for programme and module approval and revision.
- Updating and advising on University assessment regulations and procedures including Exam Board support and external examiner appointments.
Academic Quality also supports the main committees relating to the above areas including the University Student Learning and Experience Committee (SLE), the Programme Approvals Sub-Committee (PASC), the Regulations & Frameworks Sub-Committee, the Review Sub-Committee (RSC),the Enhancement Frameworks & Impact Sub-Committee (EFI) and the Internationalisation Sub-Committee.