The Academic Quality Team provides support for the Faculty delivery of academic programmes for the Pro-Vice Chancellor (Learning and Teaching). The main activities include:
- Developing and implementing procedures for collaborative ventures programmes and frameworks including articulation agreements, partnership reviews, foundation degrees and corporate & community collaboration.
- Advising on and supporting approval processes for UK and international collaborative ventures.
Frameworks, Approvals, Assessment, Information and Review:
- Supporting annual and periodic review and developing our processes.
- Supporting QAA Audits and other external reviews including student surveys.
- Supporting the development of our academic frameworks, our processes for programme and module approval and revision.
- Updating and advising on University assessment regulations and procedures including Exam Board support and external examiner appointments.
Academic Quality supports Student Learning and Experience Committee (SLE) and its sub-committees.
Sub-Committees of SLE:
- Programme Approvals Sub-Committee (PASC)
- Regulations & Frameworks Sub-Committee (RFSC)
- Review Sub-Committee (RSC)
- Enhancement Frameworks & Impact Sub-Committee (EFI)
- Internationalisation Sub-Committee (ISC)
- Student Employabilty Sub-Committee (SESC)
- Student Support Sub-Committee (SSSC)