- UK Summer Congregation - Wed 9 July to Tues 15 July 2014
- UK Winter Congregation - Mon 1 December and Tuesday 2 December 2014
- UK Summer Congregation - Wed 8 July to Tues 14 July 2015 (provisional)
Every graduate will have the opportunity to attend the Academic Congregation following the completion of their programme. It is important, therefore, that graduates should know when their ceremony is taking place and to plan ahead if they wish to attend. The dates of the ceremonies are publicised well in advance (see academic calendars). It is University policy that attendance cannot be deferred - you are expected to attend the ceremony following the conferral of your award.
The July ceremonies are for those graduates whose final exam boards take place between December and June. The December ceremony is for those graduates whose final exam boards occur between July and November.
Each graduating student will receive an invitation by email. The Congregations Office will dispatch tickets to attending graduates (home address) approximately 4 weeks before the date of the ceremony.
Graduating students are reminded of the importance of the following:
- To assist the administration of the events and the distribution of tickets, they should book before the stated deadline. Late applications may not be accepted.
- Personal data (name and addresses) must be kept accurate and up to date with your School Office.