SITS (Strategic Information Technology Services) has been the main University student system since 2005. It is the market leader in the supply of student record and management systems, and is currently used by over 60% of the UK Higher Education sector.
At Northumbria SITS currently interfaces with:
- SAP; the finance system
- TALIS; the library system
- RMS; the accommodation system
- eLearning Portal; the virtual learning environment
- ANDiS; the smartcard production system
- ARC: Health student placement system