Work when you graduate
We can help you find a job when you graduate - whether it's a graduate job you're striving for, or you're taking a year out to travel, pay off debts or you're looking to find work overseas. International students can find further information on working in the UK after graduation in International students - work after study.
- Employers are looking to recruit finalists into graduate jobs so you can start applying for jobs at the start of your final year.
- Employers advertise jobs with us - JobsOnline to see all the latest vacancies.
- Employers come to Northumbria University to speak to you, find out when presentations are taking place. Most are held in the first term of the academic year. Keep up to date by checking Careers Events.
- Creative Jobsearch - Not all jobs will be advertised with us, find more information online or visit us to get help with your job search. All Northumbria University vacancies (jobs at the university) are advertised online go to the home page, select Job Vacancies from the About Us section.
- Get help with your applications - Use resources in the Careers Centre where information staff can guide you to get the best out of them, or go to the Jobs & Work section for help on the web. We also have resources, some school specific, on the e-Learning portal where you will find streamed DVDs to help you with your jobsearch.
- Not sure what you want to do - go to the Explore your options to find lots of help available.