'Drop ins' offer an opportunity for you to meet students informally to talk about your sector, your organisation and your opportunities. Students call in or make an appointment to meet you one-to-one or in small groups. (See also Interviewing and Testing Facilities)
Drop-in's can take place anytime between 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday. Most sessions take place in the autumn term and early spring.
- Advise on the most suitable dates and times and co-ordinate the venue.
- Promote the Drop-in to students and graduates via our website, social networking sites, email distribution lists, academic departments, posters and plasma screens.
- Register students prior to the event and let you know how many students will be attending.
- Provide audio-visual equipment.
- Provide representative parking.
All our services are free unless otherwise specified.
A buffet/refreshments can be supplied on request, please talk to us about cost.
Please note, we welcome employers onto campus on condition that goods and services are not marketed to students or staff of the University or to any other occupiers of the University's premises.