Responsible Business Seminar Series
These seminars run in partnership with the North East Initiative on Business Ethics (NIBE), you can visit their website at www.nibe.org.uk.
Newcastle's Future as a Responsible City
- Cllr Nick Forbes, Leader, Newcastle City Council;
- Right Revd Christine Hardman, Bishop of Newcastle;
- Heidi Mottram OBE, Chief Executive, Northumbrian Water and Prince of Wales North East Business Ambassador
- Kevan Carrick, Director, NIBE; Founder and Chairman, JK Property Consultants LLP; RICS and chair of trustees City Centre Chaplaincy
- Lucy Winskell OBE, Pro Vice-Chancellor, Northumbria University
This seminar is part of our Responsible Business Seminar Series, for a full list of seminars in the series click here.
To book your place, please complete and submit the form below: