skip to content

How to Apply

UCAS Applications

Applications for the full-time undergraduate degree programmes should be made through UCAS, the UK's Universities and Colleges Admissions Service. When UCAS receive your application, they send it to the Universities you have selected. It is likely that the British Council office in your country will have information on UCAS and copies of the UCAS application form that you require.

Direct Applications

Applications for the LLB (Hons) Open Learning degree programme and any postgraduate degree programmes should be made direct to Northumbria University using the online University application form.

International enquiries can be made to:
International Admissions
International Office
Northumbria University
21 Ellison Place
Newcastle upon Tyne

Tel: +44 191 227 4274
Fax: +44 191 261 1264