Skip navigation


Northumbria University's Digital Skills Bootcamps are open to both individual learners and businesses and organisations wishing to upskill their workforce.

Places are available to any individual learners available for UK employment who are aged 19 or over and are fully funded by Government for those who meet the eligibility requirements. Employers sending learners along to the courses receive a 70% subsidy, leaving only 30% (non-refundable) of the fee payable. There must be proof of career progression as a result.

Learners must:

  • Have the right to live and work in the UK;
  • Be 19 years of age or over;
  • Agree to provide the mandatory personal data and supplementary information on their employment outcomes for up to six months following completion of the Skills Bootcamp;
  • Be looking for a new role, opportunity, or increased responsibility/promotion to a different role that makes use of the skills gained on the Skills Bootcamp

Fees, for those meeting the eligibility criteria, are fully funded 100% by Government for those:

  • Employed, self-employed or;
  • Career changers/returners/redeployed or;
  • Unemployed within the last 12 months


Back to top