Skip navigation

Applying for your visa overseas

If you are applying for a Student visa overseas, you need to submit your visa application in the country where you are living. In this context, "living" somewhere means that you are there lawfully for a reason other than for a short-term visit. 

You can also apply in any other country whose passport you hold.

If you are applying in a country that you do not hold nationality for, you may be asked to prove your immigration status for that country. 

In preparation to Student visa application outside the UK, please read guidance on submitting your entry clearance visa application here and eligibility requirements here.



Back to top