Skip navigation

Full-time Undergraduate Students

If you are a prospective student or offer holder planning to commence full-time study, please see our Student Finance Presentation for more information.

It is important to identify your funding provider and research web information. Your funding provider is determined by where you normally reside, eg if you live in Scotland but will be studying in England you would apply for funding from Student Awards Agency Scotland (SAAS). 

Resident in;

England - Student Finance England

Northern Ireland - Student Finance Northern Ireland

Wales - Student Finance Wales

Scotland - Student Awards Agency Scotland

Isle of Man - Government Student Grants Telephone: 01624 685822, Email: 

States of Jersey

States of Guernsey

Other European Union citizens - Student Loans Company EU Services Team

Each of the above will have a package of support towards annual Tuition Fees and Maintenance (living costs) as well as specialist support e.g. Disabled Students Allowance, Childcare Grant etc. 

Non-UK EEA - citizens can normally only apply for a Tuition Fee Loan only and are not eligible for either Maintenance or specialist support from the Student Loans Company.

In addition Northumbria University has information on Scholarships and Discounts


Contact Us

Tel: +44 (0) 191 227 4127

At City Campus: 

Drop in to speak to an Adviser:
10.00am - 4.00pm Monday - Friday (1.00 - 4.00pm Wednesday) 
Ask4Help point, Student Central, City Campus Library, 
Ground Floor

At Coach Lane Campus: 

Bookable Appointments:  Friday 10.00am - 4.00pm
Ask4Help point, Student Central, Coach Lane Library,
Ground Floor

Latest News and Features

More news

Back to top